Welcome to the Beta version of CCC&TI's new website! Let us know if you have questions--we're here for you.

Transitional Studies / Adult Education

The mission of Adult Education is to serve individuals 16 years of age or older who need help with the following:

  • Complete an Adult High School Diploma
  • Earn a high school equivalency
  • Improve job opportunities
  • Improve life skills
  • Improve reading, writing, or math skills
  • Learn to speak English as a second language

Learn more about what we offer:

Special Note about Minors

Students who are 16-17 years old must complete a Minor Permission Form before being allowed in any Transitional Studies/Adult Education class. Students can pick up the Minor Permission Form in person at the Transitional Studies/Adult Education reception desk in G building (Caldwell) along with their enrollment packet or in the Student Services Center (Watauga). Students can call 828.726.2230 (Caldwell) or 828.297.8120 (Watauga) to have the form mailed.

For more information contact Transitional Studies/Adult Education at 828-726-2230.