Welcome to the Beta version of CCC&TI's new website! Let us know if you have questions--we're here for you.

High School Equivalency Testing

Note: New and returning students to CCC&TI’s High School Equivalency program should first pick up an enrollment packet, complete CASAS pretests, and meet with an instructor. Visit our transitional studies  page for contacts, requirements, and details.

Once your instructor says you are ready, there are two official testing options for earning North Carolina’s High School Equivalency Diploma: The High School Equivalency Test (HISET) or the GED test.

Students may schedule and pay for their tests at hiset.org or ged.com (depending on their preferred testing option). Students may check with instructors about testing for free.

The following guide details the testing options: